© 2018 Tarquin Wiggins Ltd.

Tarquin Wiggins Ltd, 3 Green Meadows, Hom Green, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7RE

T: 01989 567443      M: 07977 538938

Palmers Green United Reformed Church

Organ formerly in St Georges Palmers Green (Brindley 1870, Speechley 1937, rebuilt Hill with old console from St Martin in the Fields Church), relocated in 1980, 3 manuals and pedals, electro-pneumatic action

 

The original pneumatic piston action had come to end of its useful working life and we fittied a new SSL piston system to compliment the original switching system, fitting new drawstop solenoids and thumb/toe piston at the console.

 

The instrument was also thoroughly cleaned and overhauled.